Lovely cottage ideal for a small family, with garden and shared pool, just 2kms from the pretty village of Domme.
This charming cottage has been completely renovated and offers comfortable furnishings, new shower room and kitchen - all the facilities for a relaxing holiday.
It enjoys a lovely private secluded grassy garden and a lovely pool to be shared with the guests of the adjacent gite.
Ideally situated near the village of Domme, with its restaurants and shops, the house is just 20 minutes from all the must see sites of the southern Dordogne.
The wooden front door opens onto the:
* spacious living room with sofa, armchairs, coffee table and TV.
* the separate kitchen is accessible via three steps and is fully equipped with gas hob, combi oven/microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee machine, kettle, toaster....
* a dining area with wooden table and six chairs opening directly onto the private terrace.
From the lounge, a couple of steps lead to the first sleepin area where you will find:
* a double bedroom with extra large double bed (180cm wide), bedside tables, lamps and large wardrobe
* a children's bedroom with a set of bunkbeds and wardrobe
* the modern bathroom with bath and shower over and vanity unit
* a separate toilet
The second sleeping area is found on the first floor:
* a spacious bedroom with extra large double bed (180cm wide), hanging rail, bedside tables and lamps.
- a lovely terrace with table and chairs with views over the countryside beyond
- a private small garden,
- a pool and garden area to be shared with the guests of the adjacent gite sleeping 4. The pool, 8.5m x 5m, with a maximum depth of 1m70 is equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
Note: The owners may be holiday in the neighbouring house. They are extremely pleasant and very discreet.
Note: For two families wishing to travel together, but wanting to retain their privacy, the gite Vue sur Domme (6 people) can be let along with the gite Vue sur Domme (4 people) (ref 435) the two gites together can sleep 10 people.
When the gites are let separately, the gites are totally private, and completely independent from each other.
Priority is given to the rental of the two gites in July and August.
Bedroom : 3
Open plan kitchen
Baby high chair
Private car park
Bed linen and towels for let
The gite is situated just 2 kms from the beautiful, medieval village of Domme. Dominating the valley, Domme offers the most amazing view of the valley from its ramparts, and from the village you can easily access all of the tourist sites of the Perigord Noir. (Sarlat 10km, les Eyzies 30km, La Roque Gageac 5km)Many sporting activities are found nearby ( bathing and canoeing in the river), golf courses, horseriding etc, and the house is easily accessible from the autoroute the A20, at just 30 minutes, and less than 1 hour from Bergerac airport.
From 27/05/23 to 24/06/23
From 24/06/23 to 08/07/23
From 08/07/23 to 26/08/23
From 26/08/23 to 02/09/23
From 02/09/23 to 30/09/23
3% booking fees/stay
During high season the changeover day is saturday, flexible the rest of the year.
The price is inclusive of all charges except:
- touristic taxe
- heating in low season (on meter's readings).
Optional services :
- Bed Linen and Towels are available at extra cost:
- A cleaning service is available at a cost of 80 Euros.
Terms of booking:
- 25% deposit on booking
- balance due a month prior your arrival
- 300€ breakage deposit to be paid by credit card with the balance payment