For 5 persons - 900 € to 2000 € / week
Charming renovated barn, typically Perigord in style, nestled in a postcard village in the heart of the Périgord Noir. Private fenced pool, large garden, ideal couple(s) or small family. 18 holes golf course 1Km away
This beautiful traditional renovated stone barn is set in the golden triangle of the Dordogne, a few kilometers from the listed villages of Belves and Castelnaud-la-Chapelle, famous for its castle and its medieval streets.
Result of a successful marriages between the charm and the modern comfort, the Barn offers a vast and bright living space and conviviality, as a "loft":
* Largely opened to the outside throught its large glassed window, the dining room has a large wooden table for dining indoors.
* The kitchen, perfectly equipped, will allow you to cook the delicious Périgord products brought from the local markets nearby. Its appliances, cooking equipment and dishes are more than generous.
Some small steps lead to the first night space below. The corridor leads successively to:
* A functional bathroom with bath, shower wall, sink, toilet and storage column.
* A first bedroom with a double bed, two bedside tables, chairs, large built-in closet with wardrobe. Its large window opens onto the garden and the terrace space at the front of the house.
* A second bedroom with three single beds (two of which can be joined to form a large double bed), beautiful dresser, chairs and large closet.
* From the dining area, the large wooden staircase leads to the large living room upstairs, with equally generous volumes and similarly bathed in light. It is elegantly furnished with two large leather sofas, two armchairs, coffee table, flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo.
* The mezzanine running the length of the barn, offers a playground for children (a multitude of children’s books, comics, board games are left at their disposal) and also allows access to the upper terrace.
* A laundry area with washing machine and ironing kit is located in the basement and complements the perfect equipment of the house.
* The garden of more than 1500m² is organized in different spaces more romantic than each other.
The large orchard, next to the swimming pool, offers a feeding and gourmet area where children can play and enjoy the good summer fruit.
* The main terrace at the front of the property has a large wooden table
* The second covered terrace set at upper level is also ideal for outdoor dining.
* The beautiful private pool is reserved for your exclusive use. Measuring 10mx4m it is equipped with a submerged alarm and is fully fenced for the optimal safety of small holidaymakers. You will spend delicious moments of "lazing" comfortably installed in the deckchairs and in the shade of the umbrellas, while contemplating the panoramic view of the valley that is offered to you.
* Two vehicles can be parked in front of the property. A large municipal parking just 150m from the house allows free parking for other vehicles.