For 6 persons - 600 € to 1600 € / week
Beautiful stone cottage for 6 people set in a magnificent domaine comprising 4 properties. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and large, heated, shared pool.
This 18th century stone cottage offers comfortable and characterful accommodation for up to 6 guests. Exposed beams and stone walls combined with modern facilities and a peaceful setting make for a peaceful holiday in the beautiful Dordogne countryside.
* a spacious living room with leather sofas, TV, coffee tables and lamps set around a majestic stone fireplace. A wooden dining table and 4 chairs
* a fully fitted kitchen offering oven and hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, kettle and toaster.
* a laundry area with washing machine and tumble dryer
* a first double bedroom with double bed and bedside tables and lamps.
* second bedroom with two single beds, bedside tables and lamps.
* each bedroom benefits from its private shower room.
* The third bedroom is accessible from the exterior only, and also offers a double bed and also has its private shower room.
The cottage benefits from oil fired central heating making winter stays comfortable, and you can also make a fire in the lounge on cooler evenings!
* The house has a private terrace with table, chairs and barbecue set under the 100 year old linden tree.
* The lovely pool, measuring 5m x 10m is heated from May to September, and equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
* Private parking for three cars
NB The pool is to be shared with a small studio, Le Jardinier, for two people when occupied.