For 6 persons - 800 € to 1550 € / week
Remarkable 17th century building, in the heart of the medieval town of Sarlat, offering 3 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a lovely yard and a balcony.
Nestled in the heart of the medieval town of Sarlat, in a pedestrian street where the architectural elements of the middle ages and the renaissance abound, L'Hostellerie du Présidial offers a quality and characterful accommodation for up to 6 guests.
Comprising two independent dwellings, le Clos du Presidial on the groundfloor and Le Gite on the first and upper levels, the main house is ideal for a large family or couples to travel together whilst keeping their privacy.
Another rare privilege in the medieval town: you will benefit from a private yard where you can eat all together, and from a large balcony for a drink (or two!) after your daily excursions to the numerous attractions in the neighbourhood.
Set on the groundlfoor of the house, Le Clos offers:
* a superb lounge of over 40m² with an elegant sitting area where the sofa, armchairs and coffee table
* superb conservatory lets light flood into the appartment, and serves as the lovely open plan fully equipped kitchen, with bar, dining table and chairs.
* At the other side of the lounge, the double bedroom offers a 160cm wide double bed flanked by bedside tables with lamps together with a large wardrobe.
* It benefits from an en-suite shower room with walk in shower, vanity unit and toilet.
From the entrance of the Hostellerie, the stone staircases brings to the Gite du Presidial at upper levels.
It offers a light and bright living room, of over 40m², comprising:
- an elegant sitting area where the sofa, armchairs and coffee table
- a dining area with wooden table and six chairs
- a beautiful open plan kitchen with a bar, superbly equipped.
The wooden staircase leads to the top floor of the Hostellerie du Présidial, where you will find two romantic bedrooms, each with its bathroom:
- a first bedroom with a large double bed of 160cm wide, bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers, and its private shower room with walk in shower, vanity unit and toilet.
- the second bedroom with a 140cm wide double bed also offering its private shower room, again with walk in shower, basin and toilet.
Particularly comfortable, the house stays cool in summer, thanks to its thick stone walls, and cosy in winter thanks to an efficent gas central heating system.
Unlimited internet access is available through the entire property
* The flowered courtyard on the groundfloor has a large round table and chairs and is the ideal spot for dining outside all together or to relax in
* at first floor, the romantic stone balcony, running the length of the room, also has a table and chairs and is the ideal spot for appreciating an aperitive