For 4 persons - 800 € to 1300 € / week
Beautiful stone cottage for 4 people set in a magnificent domaine comprising 5 properties. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and large shared pool.
This 18th century stone cottage offers comfortable and characterful accommodation for up to 4 guests. Exposed beams and stone walls combined with modern facilities and a peaceful setting make for a peaceful holiday in the beautiful Dordogne countryside.
* a spacious living room with leather sofa, TV, coffee tables and lamps set around a majestic stone fireplace.
* a fully fitted kitchen offering oven and hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, kettle and toaster, and a glass dining table and 4 chairs
* a laundry area with washing machine
* a separate toilet
The wooden staircase (fairly steep!) leads to the first floo where you will find:
* a first double bedroom with double bed and bedside tables and lamps. It benefits from an en suite bathroom with twin washbasins, and bath with shower over.
* second bedroom also with a double beds bedside tables and lamps. This bedroom also benefits from its private shower room with shower and washbasin.
The cottage benefits from oil fired central heating making winter stays comfortable, and you can also make a fire in the lounge on cooler evenings!
* The house has a private terrace with table, chairs and barbecue
* The lovely pool, measuring 5m x 10m is equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
* Private parking for two cars
NB The pool is to be shared with three other houses when they are occupied: Le Jardinier, La Bergerie and Le Vigneron.