For 2 persons - 850 € to 850 € / week
Charming stone cottage, with enclosed mature garden and shared pool set at short walking distance from a pretty medieval village with all facilities. Ideal for one couple.
La Petite Maison de Castels is a lovely one bedroom cottage set on the edge of the busy medieval village of St Cyprien, with shops, retsurants and lovely market twice a week. It is therefore ideal for once couple.
The house is very peaceful and enjoys a large garden fully enclosed, a huge swimming pool (14m x 7m) and multiples terraces to dine outside.
THE MAIN HOUSE:
Set all on the groundfloor the Main House offers:
* an entrance hall with access to the Office on the left and kitchen on the right.
* a light and bright living room with stylished sitting area and formal dining area. Direct access to the front terrace through the french glazed doors.
* The first double bedroom also enjoys a direct access to the front terrace. It is equiped with a large quality bed (160cmx200cm)n elegant chest with drawers and a built in wardrobe.
* Adjacent, the twin bedroom offers 2 single beds (90cmx200cm) which can be joined together to form a large double, and a built in wardrobe.
* Other side of the living the newly renovated shower room has a large walk in shower and a washabsin. Separate toilets with small washbasin
* The fully fitted kitchen is ideal for you to cook in
* A separate office with a desk is also available
Set on two levels La Petite Maison de Castels comprises at terrace level a light and bright lounge with:
- a fully fitted kitchen and dining area
- a sitting area with two comfortable armchairs and a coffee table.
Its two large french windows open onto the terrace in a L shape, equipped with table and chairs ideal for relaxing outside.
From the entrance, stairs go down to the lower level which stays very cool at summer time.
- The 30m² bedroom offers a new super king bed (which can be split into 2 single beds), 2 bedside tables and lamps, a chest with drawers and 2 chairs.
- it has a sitting area with a sofa and a flat screen TV
- Adjacent, the newly fitted shower room enjoys a large walk in shower, wasbasin and storage area and a washing machine.
- There are separate toilet
Please note that Wifi is only available onto the terrace, garden and at pool side
- The house enjoys a grassy and flowered garden - the garden is fully fenced and the house is pet friendly
- Its two terrace at kitchen level and bedroom level are equipped with table and chairs and a garden sitting area.
- The huge 14mx7m pool is set at the other side of the gardens. It enjoys sun from the morning till late afternoon. It is to be shared with the owners whose holidays home is set on the same plot of land.
- You can park your car just next to the cottage