For 8 persons - 900 € to 2200 € / week
Charming stone house with private pool and large garden, nestled in a domaine typical of the Dordogne.
La Fermette is a spacious stone cottage, situated in the Domaine Lou Couder, a beautiful ensemble of 5 houses.
The Fermette has its own private pool of 8m x 4m and a large garden with lawned areas and established shrubs.
Set on 2 levels, La Fermette is ideal for 6 to 8 guests with its 4 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
* a spacious fully equipped kitchen with 4 ring hob, oven, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster and breakfast bar.
* a magnificent living/dining room with stone floor, exposed beams and fireplace. The sitting area is set around the fireplace and offers a sofa, armchairs, coffee table and TV. The dining area has a large wooden table and 8 chairs.
* a ground floor bedroom with a double bed (140cm), bedside tables, lamps and huge wardrobe.
* it benefits from a private bathroom with bath and washbasin and a sepaate toilet.
From the lounge, a wooden staircase leads up to the first floor where you will find nestled under the eaves:
* a second double bedroom with a large double bed (160cm), bedside tables, lamps and wardrobe.
* this bedroom also has its own en suite shower room with shower cubicle, washbasin and toilet.
On the other side of the landing is:
* the third double bedroom also with large double bed (160cm), bedside tables and lamps and a wardrobe
* leading off is a twin bedroom with two single beds
These two bedrooms share:
* a shower room with shower cubicle, washbasin and toilet.
* A private pool measuring 4m x 8m. It is equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
* A private terrace under the pergola, with table and chairs for al fresco dining, and a brick built barbecue.
* A large garden with grass areas and established shrubs
* Parking for 2 to 3 cars