For 2 persons - 700 € to 950 € / week
Lovely stone cottage with private garden and shared pool, with all facilities of the pretty medieval village of St Cyprien at walking distance. A romantic place for one couple to explore the Dordogne Golden Triangle.
La Petite Maison de Castels is a charming little stone house ideal for one couple. Set in the heart of the black Perigord, 20 km west of Sarlat, this is the ideal base from which to explore the area.
The house is very peaceful and enjoys a large mature garden - but is also has the convenience of a five minute walk to the shops, bars and restaurants of the lovely medieval village of Saint-Cyprien. Picture yourself - you can lie in bed enjoying the birds song and send your partner to get the croissants in the mornings!
The huge swimming pool (16m x 8m) at the bottom of the garden is to share occasionnally with the owners having their holidays home on the same land - it offers an exceptional view over the St-Cyprien village and abbey.
The house is very well equipped and beautifully decorated.
It has received 3 stars from the french gites classification for the comfort and equipment provided.
Set on two levels the house comprises at terrace level a light and bright lounge with:
- a fully fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, dishwasher...
- a dining area with a round wooden table and 4 seats
- a sitting area with two large and comfortable armchairs and a coffree table.
Its two large french windows open onto the terrace in a L shape, equipped with table and chairs ideal for relaxing outside.
From the entrance, stairs goes down to the lower level which stays very cool at summer time.
- The 30m² bedroom offers a new super king bed (which can be split into 2 single beds), 2 bedside tables and lamps, a chest with drawers and 2 chairs.
- it has a sitting area with a sofa and a flat screen TV
- Adjacent, the newly fitted shower room enjoys a large walk in shower, wasbasin and storage area and a washing machine.
- There are separate toilet
- The house enjoys a grassy and flowered garden
- Its two terrace at kitchen level and bedroom level are equipped with table and chairs and a garden sitting area.
- The huge 14mx8m pool is set at the other side of the gardens. It enjoys sun from the morning till late afternoon. It is to be shared with the owners whose holidays home is set on the same plot of land.
- You can park your car just next to the cottage