For 6 persons - 800 € to 1500 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
Comfortable wooden house, with beautiful swimming pool, situated just a stone's throw from the Dordogne river, between the castles of Beynac and Les Milandes. An ideal destination set in the heart of the Golden Triangle of the Perigord Noir.
This spacious wooden house, recently built in the style of the tobacco drying barns, typical of the Perigord, offers all the modern comfort and a superb layout for passing a great holiday with family or friends/
You will appreciate the large living areas, the kitchen and its elegant bathrooms, along with the comfort of the its three huge bedrooms.
The house also benefits from reversable air conditionning.
Outside you will make the most of the large flat garden - ideal for ball games, and a beautiful pool measuring 10m x 5m to be shared with the gite Les Milandes (ref 358). Bikes and a trampoline are available for your amusement.
With over 140m² of living accommodation, the Sechoir de Beynace is set on two levels:
On the ground floor:
* a superb living room of over 50m², spacious and bright, with a comfortable sitting area (2 sofas, coffee table, and TV), and a dining area (solid wooden dining table and 8 chairs). Huge french windows open on to the garden offering an easy inside/outside style of living, ideal in the summer months.
* a modern, fully equipped kitchen (induction hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, kettle...) and plenty of storage space and a breakfast bar.
* the sleeping accommodation can be found to the right of the entrance. The beautiful double bedroom offers a large double bed (160cm wide), a dressing area and bedside tables and lamps.
* it also has an open plan private shower room, with vanity unit in polished concrete and a fully tiled, walk in shower.
* a separate toilet completes this floor
From the lounge, a lovely wooden staircase leads to the first floor where you will find:
* a huge landing with a sofa bed offering comfortable sleeping accommodation for two guests
* a second double bedroom, with a double bed (140cm wide), built in wardrobe, and bedside tables and lamps
* the third and last bedroom offers two single beds, wardrobe and bedside tables.
* the two first floor bedrooms share a family bathroom with bath, vanity unit and toilet.
* A private garden of over 1000m² with lawned areas and trees
* a beautiful wooden terrace with table, chairs and pergola
* A swimming pool measuring 10m x 5m, completely fenced and equipped with a removable cover to help keep in the heat in mid season.
The pool is to be shared with the gite Sechoir des Milandes (sleeping 6 ref 358)
* A trampoline and bikes are available for your use.
* Dordogne river just 800m away, and numerous footpaths pass in front of the house.
* Beautiful views over the surrounding countryside and the castles of Beynac and Les Milandes.