For 14 persons - 1200 € to 3500 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
Spacious stone house in a green setting, in the heart of the Périgord Noir. Private heated pool, large mature garden, ideal for large groups.
Nestled in a green setting in the heart of a small postcard hamlet ("the hill with vineyards"), the House of Pechboutier offers an extremely spacious and perfectly equipped accommodation for happy stays in (large!) family or friends in the heart of the Périgord Noir.
Organized on two levels, the House of Pechboutier offers a large living area of more than 350m².
On the ground floor, the house has a spacious entrance (10m²) with a lobby to store coats and shoes, followed by a vast hall (20m²) serving the living rooms, the first sleeping area and allowing access to the floor.
On its left, the living areas are well separated from the sleeping area so that everyone can live at his own pace during the holidays.
* The kitchen (25m²), with its bar furniture and breakfast table, is perfectly equipped so that you can cook all the good products of the Périgord (4-burner induction hob, oven, microwave oven, two refrigerators, percolator, toasters, kettle...)
* The adjoining dining room (32m²) allows 14 guests to have lunch all together comfortably installed.
* Separated by a fireplace open on both sides, the large living room offers two sofas, armchairs, coffee table, a piano and a flat-screen TV.
All living rooms have French doors open on the terrace, allowing an ideal "in-out" communication in summer.
The first night space is organized on the other side of the entrance. Served by a corridor, it offers:
* "The Pink Bedroom" (14m²): a romantic double room with wooden furniture offering a 160cm bed, two bedside tables, a large old wardrobe, a desk and two chairs.
* "The Grey bbedroom" (14m²): a more modern double room with a 160cm bed, two bedside tables, a rattan armchair and storage unit, with a wardrobe.
* A family bathroom with bath, separate shower, sink
* Separate toilets
* A laundry room with washing machine, dryer and ironing kit.
* Accessible from the entrance, a second bathroom with shower, sink and toilet complete this level.
The magnificent solid elm staircase leads to the floor where are organized successively:
* A large landing with a school office (no more excuses to avoid holiday homework!)
* A third family room, "the Blue Room" (11m²), with a 160cm wide bed, a bedside table, a large storage closet made of cherry tree, and a 110cm wide boat bed allowing an extra bed for a child.
* As an extension of the landing, the sofa in the wide hallway will allow children to create their play space or install a quiet cot.
* "The Azur Room" (13m²) has a 160cm wide bed, two bedside tables, a small drawer and a mobile wardrobe.
* "The Green bedroom" (13m²) is also furnished with a 140cm bed, two bedside tables and a dresser.
* The sixth and last bedroom, particularly spacious (25m²) is a children’s paradise! Composed of two double beds (160cm and 140cm), 4 bedside tables, large wooden wardrobe, flat screen TV, armchairs and small table, cousins and young friends can sleep there all together.
* The large family bathroom on the floor (20m²) offers an open shower, two sinks, a changing table, a toilet .
* A newly buil shower room with walk in shower, whasbsin and toilet will be available from May 2024
Although the house is particularly spacious and perfectly equipped, it is probably outside that you will appreciate even more the house of Pechboutier:
* Its huge garden of more than 7500m², surronded by bright hedges and romantic stone walls, offers multiple grassed play areas, a trampoline and a pétanque course XXL... Unless you simply prefer to relax in the shade of the century-old linden tree while enjoying the bucolic environement that is open to you.
* The large semi-covered terrace, running the length of the house, will allow you to set up long tables well protected from the heat during the day. The garden furniture is ideal for sipping a drink (or two!)
* The essential private swimming pool, 12mx5m, is equipped with many deckchairs, umbrellas and a bar area. Heated from early May to the end of September it offers optimal bathing comfort and safety for younger holidaymakers thanks to its fence
* Bicycles, motorcycles and vehicles can be sheltered under the covered canopy at the front of the property