For 4 persons - 900 € to 2200 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
Lot of charms and abundance of serenity for this recently renovated cottage, located 500m from the listed village of Beynac-et-Cazenac. Large garden, private heated pool. The perfect place from which to escape to!
Located in the heart of the listed village of Beynac-et-Cazenac, equidistant from the peaceful Dordogne river and the splendid medieval castle, l'Orée du Château is the ideal place tfor one or two couples o explore the Black Perigord.
Having been the subject of a complete renovation where the charm of the old blends harmoniously with modern comfort and high quality equipment and bedding, the house offers 2 bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms, a spacious and bright living room and a fully equipped kitchen.
It is therefore ideal for one or two couples, or for a small family to holiday in.
Note that a third twin bedroom can be made up to sleep a child (maximum beeing 4 adults)
Outside you will benefit from an elegant private heated swimming pool with rolling shutter, two terraces, parking and a garden of more than 4.000m².
With a total area of 130m², l'Orée du Château offers on the ground floor:
* A large living room, bright and warm, open to the terrace and the pool area thanks to its large bay window. Organized in different spaces, the room offers:
- a dining area with a beautiful modern wooden table, 8 comfortable seats, a dresser, a small table and a desk.
- a comfortable sitting area with a 3-seater sofa, two armchairs, two ottomans, a coffee table, a TV stand and a large flat-screen TV.
* Adjacent, the beautiful kitchen is perfectly equipped so that you can cook all the good products of the Perigord brought from the markets nearby: 4 burner induction hob, oven, microwave oven, large refrigerator/ freezer, filter coffee maker, kettle, toaster, dishwasher. The dishes, new and quality, and all the cooking equipment are generous. The dining area with 4 seats and perfect for breakfast.
* Separated from the living room by a small hall, the first double room offers a very large bed in 180cm*200cm, two tables and bedside lamps, a chest of drawers and clothes hooks.
* Adjoining, the firstAttached, the first fully tiled bathroom offers an XL walk-in shower, vanity and towel dryer.
* A laundry area with washing machine, ironing board/iron, storage unit for coats and shoes and also available.
* Washrooms with hand washers complete this level.
From the living room, the beautiful oak staircase leads to the first floor where are located:
* The second double bedroom, furnished with a very comfortable 160cmx200cm bed, two bedside tables, wall lights, nd a large dressing in the hallway with wardrobe space and storage shelves.
* It has its own en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and vanity. .
* Separate toilets with washbasins also complete this floor.
* A twin bedroom can be available to accomodate a child
The house is very fresh in summer thanks to its thick stone walls.
In winter, it is particularly comfortable thanks to particularly efficient electric central heating.
Fiber connection throughout the house.
* Although the living area has two dining areas, it is definitely outside, on the large terrace at the front of the property that you will prefer to eat your meals. Equipped with a large table and 8 seats, its weber barbecue is waiting for you for the grills!
In the heat of summer you will enjoy the shade of mulberry plane trees.
* The garden furniture -with four armchairs and coffee table- is perfect for an afternoon of idleness, or to enjoy a drink (or two!) while contemplating the garden, pool, and view of Beynac Castle!
* The large garden of more than 4.000m² offers children multiple opportunities for games, a portico of activity and a beautiful grassed area for football games.
* The superb 9*4m swimming pool, equipped with four sun loungers and a parasol, has an underwater roller shutter offering our young holidaymakers maximum security. For the comfort of our guests the swimming pool is heated from mid-April to mid-October.
* A parking space for two vehicles finally complete the more than generous facilities of the house.