For 10 persons - 1400 € to 4100 € / week
Recently renovated holiday home just a stone's throw from the famous bastide village of Domme, one of the most beautiful villages in France. Private heated pool and large garden.
Nestled in the countryside near the picturesque village of Domme, Le Clos Saint James is the ideal spot for a relaxing holiday in the heart of the Black Perigord.
Set on three levels, the main house offers six bedrooms and three shower rooms.
On the ground floor:
* an open plan, fully equipped kitchen/diner with fridge/freezer, induction hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle etc
* a large wooden dining table and chairs
* a sitting area with sofa
A staircase leads up to the first floor where you will find:
* a sitting room with comfortable corner sofa, flat screen TV, armchairs and coffee table.
It opens onto a games room - with table football and plenty of board and card games!
* two double bedrooms each with a super king size double bed (180cm wide), bedside tables, lamps and wardrobes
* a single bedroom with a bed 120 cm wide, bedside tables and lamps.
* a bathroom with bath and separate shower, washbasin and toilet
The second floor also offers two double bedrooms, again each with a super king size bed (180cm), bedside tables and lamps
* and the last bedroom, with a single bed
* a shower room with shower, washbasin and toilet completes the interior of the house
* a huge, fenced, garden offering various different terraces with table and chairs and parasols for al fresco dining.
* the lovely pool measures 8m x 4.5m, and the depth varies from 80cm to 1m80. It is open and heated from May to the end of September. The temperature of the water depends on the weather conditions. The pool is fenced and gated for the safety of our younger visitors.
* parking for up to 5 cars