For 9 persons - 1200 € to 3600 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
Magnificent, traditional perigourdine stone property with its incredible 14m long swimming-pool and pool house, set in immaculate surroundings. A haven of peace and quiet where charm and absolute nature reign supreme.
After having taken the wooded country lane, you will discover the charming setting of this superb stone périgourdine property, set in hectares of private grounds.
This haven of peace is ideal for nature lovers and those searching a truly tranquil and high quality holiday.
On the ground floor:
* A lovely sitting area with teracota floors and exposed beams, two comfortable sofas, large flat screen TV, bookshelf. It is the ideal room for relaxing after a days visit.
* A formal dining room, also with exposed stone walls and beams, and a large open stone fireplace. It is equipped with a sofa, a large wooden table and a piano.
* An extremely well equipped, fitted kitchen with a plethora of cupboards, fridge freezer, microwave, oven, induction hob, coffee machine... ideal for preparing home made meals.
The two sleeping areas are set on both sides of the house, offering perfect privacy for two families travelling together.
The first sleeping area can be reached from the stairs from the living room. It comprises :
* A large double bedroom, with a queen size bed, two bed side tables and lamps, a modern high chair and standard lamp
* A smaller but convenient bedroom with a double bed and two lamps
* There is a large dressing cupboard on the landing
* These two rooms share the ground floor shower room, offering a shower unit, an old style washbasin, toilet, washing machine and dryer.
The second sleeping area, can be reached from the dining room's staircase. It offers :
* a cosy double bedroom, with a queen size bed, two bed side tables and lamps, and a large wardrobe in wood.
* an adjacent single bedroom with a single bed and a huge built in wardrobe
* a spacious "library room" with a queen size bed, bedside tables and lamps, and thousands of books! An extra single bed can be added to this bedroom for a child.
* a bathroom with bath, and washbasin and separate toilet completes this level.
* The extensive grounds cover over 5 acres, and comprise woodland and a clearing
* the large terrace area is an ideal spot for al fresco meals under the shade of a large parasol. A gas plancha is available.
* the amazing huge swimming pool is set 60m from the house. It measures 14m x 7m and it is secured by an electric cover. It is ideal to keep the heat at night and is perfectly safe for the children. Loungers and parasols are available for lazy afternoons
* The adjacent pool house comprises a large walk in shower, toilet and a small fridge