For 8 persons - 800 € to 2200 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
Ideal for family holidays, or amongst friends, this spacious stone house with its 5 bedrooms is perfectly adapted for large groups.
A well equipped kitchen, huge living room opening onto the garden, private secured pool, large enclosed garden, games room for small and large children, 5 bedrooms - the plus points of this pretty family house.
Situated at the heart of a large enclosed garden, Patouly is situated just 2kms from the medieval market town of Belvès, where you will find all the necessary shops and restaurants, and just a stone's throw from all the major tourist sites of the Black Périgord. It is the ideal departure point for your daily excursions.
With a total surface area of over 250m², the house offers on the ground floor:
* an entrance hall
* a separate kitchen with numerous fitted wooden cupboards; a round wooden table and 4 chairs; fridge; hob; electric oven; microwave; dishwasher; coffee machine; kettle and toaster.
* a rear kitchen with a second fridge with freezer compartment and washing machine.
* a large living room with exposed beams and stone fireplace. Two french doors open onto the rear terrace and the swimming pool area. A dining area is equipped with a large wooden dining table and chairs and buffet, and is ideal for dining inside. The sitting area is set around the lovely fireplace and offers two comfortable sofas, coffee table, flat screen TV and DVD player.
* a games room leads off, and will be paradise for the children with its table football and ancient school desk.
* a first bedroom with two single beds (90cm wide), wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps
* a separate toilet with washbasin completes this floor (a wide door for handicapped access)
The beautiful wooden staircase leads to the first floor where you will find:
* a spacious family bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, double washbasin and bidet
* a first double bedroom with large double bed (160cm), bedside tables, lamps and en suite shower room with shower and washbasin
* a second double bedroom with large double bed (160cm), wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps
* a third double bedroom also with a large double bed (160cm), wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps
* a fourth and last bedroom with two single beds (90cm), lamps and bedside tables
* a separate toilet
After taking a small lane, you will arrive at the electric gates, limit of the property. The huge grassed garden is entirely closed.
At the rear of the house you will find the large private pool. It is completely fenced and gated for the security of the children, and the peace of mind of the parents! A sand pit and swing set are provided for the little one's amusement.
The covered terrace, situated around the pool, has a built in barbecue ideal for al fresco meals whilst contemplating the view over the surrounding countryside.