For 6 persons - 550 € to 850 € / week
Charming cottage offering 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, a large grassy garden and beuatiful views over the rolling countryside. The ideal base for a small family or two couples from which to explore the Dordogne.
Recently renvovated, this pretty cottage located on the heights of a picturesque village, offers an ideal base for a family or two couple to explore the Dordogne Golden Triangle.
Organized on two levels, the Colline de Queyrelong offers on the ground floor a large living room with:
- A fully equipped open style kitchen with a 4-burner gas stove, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, first small fridge. The rear side kitchen offers another large fridge/freezer, a storage area and a washing machine
- A large dining area with wooden table, 6 chairs, a large dresser.
- A sitting area with a sofa bed, two coffee tables, TV stand and a large screen TV.
- A first large double bedroom with a 160cm wide bed, two bedside tables and lamps, a wardrobe with hanging space and an armchair.
- It benefits from a shower room with a sink and a shower cabin
- Separate toilets complete the groundfoor.
From the dining room the staircase leads to the first floor where you will find:
- A large landing where you can easily fit a cot
- A second double bedroom with a 140cm wide bed, two bedside tables and lamps, a wardrobe with hanging area and a chair
- On the other side of the landing, the third large bedroom has two single beds, two bedside tables and lamps and a wardrobe.
- A modern shower room with vanity unit, walk in shower and toilet completes this level.
In winter time the cottage is comfortable thanks to its central electric heating and its wood burner. (The heating is charged at extra cost on meter readings)
Outside our guests will benefit from:
- A large garden of more than 1000m² to relax under the shade of the tall trees or play on the large grassed area
- A terrace area with glass table, 6 chairs, a charcoal barbecue and a large umbrella.
- And wherever you look, a beautiful view on the surrounding countryside
- Parking space for 2 vehicles