For 8 persons - 1300 € to 2400 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
Standing property with private pool, huge garden and breathtaking views set in the Golden Triangle of the Dordogne. Lot of charms and abundance of serenity for a perfect gateway all together.
Through the wrought iron gate you enter a romantic domain with a large courtyard, a spacious house with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a beautifully landscaped park with trees and flowers of over one hectare and a wonderful panoramic views of the hills and valley below.
And don't forget the private swimming pool of 10mx5m, with roller shutter, that invites you to laze in a dream environment!
With a total area of 200m², the main house is built on two levels. It offers 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped open-plan kitchen, a large living room with sitting area and dining area, and a bright, elegantly furnished living room in the veranda, overlooking the terrace and the pool.
* On the ground floor you will find the living room with exposed beams and lounge area with sofa and 3 armchairs, the dining area includes a table for 14 guests, buffet, XXL flat screen TV), access to the front terrace of the house and the veranda lounge .
* The veranda with modern living room with mobile sofas (which can be modulated as desired). Direct access to the terrace.
* The fully equipped open kitchen has a large refrigerator, 3-compartment freezer, oven, microwave, 4-burner induction hob, coffee maker and percolator, toaster, kettle and the most complete crockery and cooking utensils. Table and 4 chairs for breakfast. Direct access to the terrace.
A glass door and a hallway lead to the first sleeping area. It is very quietly located so that everyone can live on holiday at their own pace.
It comprises :
* Bedroom 1 has a double bed of 160 x 200 cm, two bedside tables, a beautiful marble chest of drawers and a large wardrobe / wardrobe and patio doors to the terrace.
* Bedroom 2 is a children's bedroom with a bunk bed, a bedside table, a large storage cupboard / wardrobe and also patio doors to the terrace.
* These two bedrooms share a bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
From the living room the beautiful staircase leads to the second sleeping area. This sleeping area is located on the first floor of the house. The large landing is elegantly furnished with period furniture.
* Bedroom 3 has 2 single beds (90cmx200cm), bedside tables and large storage cupboard/wardrobe.
* Bedroom 4 is also furnished with two single beds (90cmx200cm) which can be pushed together to form a large double bed (180cmx200cm), bedside tables, large storage cupboard/closet and beautiful chest of drawers.
* You will also find the 5th bedroom of the house. It is particularly spacious and offers a large double bed measuring 180 cm x 200 cm, two bedside tables, a storage cupboard and a beautiful chest of drawers. A small wooden walkway connects this bedroom to the guest bedroom in the gallery (on the first floor of the cottage).
* These bedrooms share a large family bathroom with bath and washbasin
* separate toilets, makes this floor complete.
* The playroom (25m²) is located on the ground floor of the Cottage and is a paradise for young and old! Relaxation and happy moments are to be expected round or ping pong table, table football and darts!
* There is also a very complete laundry room with washing machine, dryer, drying rack and ironing equipment.
Although the houses are very comfortable, you will probably appreciate the charm of the Domaine even more outside of it.
* The large garden of more than 8000 m², planted with many types of trees and shrubs and completely fenced, offers large lawns, ideal for ball games, and several romantic corners from which to contemplate the views of the countryside and the valley below which await you.
* Several terraces have been installed on either side of the estate so that you can have lunch outside all day long and enjoy the sun (or protect yourself from it!).
* The Private swimming pool is 10mx5m. it offers a perfect security for the children thank to its electric roller cover and gate. The cover also helps to keep the heat at night and make the pool very comfortable to swim in. Sun loungers and umbrellas are available to our guests for lazy afternoons.
* Private parking for 5 vehicles outside the property. Possibility to store bicycles and motorcycles in the lockable shed.
Absolute charm and high quality holiday home for an unforgettable holiday in the heart of the Périgord Noir!