For 4 persons - 600 € to 1500 € / week
** NEW** A charming quality holiday home, set in the village of Cénac with shops and restaurants within easy walking distance. Private pool and fenced garden.
Situated in the heart of the village of Cénac, Ravayre is ideal for up to 4 guests. The shops, bars and restaurants of the village, and the Dordogne river itself, are just 2 minutes on foot from the front door.
Set all on the ground floor, the house offers two bedrooms, and a newly renovated kitchen and bathroom.
Spacious, bright and airy, the house is set all on the ground floor level:
- with a large living room of over 30m² with lounge (sofas, coffee table, flat screen TV, fireplace) and dining area with wooden table and 6 seats. Its large french window opens onto the veranda and panoramic terrace area overlooking the garden.
- The compact, modern kitchen, is completely equipped with dishwasher, oven, microwave, kettle, coffee machine etc...
- a first double bedroom with a double bed, bedside tables and wardrobe.
- a second double bedroom with double bed 140cm,bedside table and wardrobe.
- They share a shower room with walk in shower and vanity unit
- A separate toilet completes the house.
- The 1000m² garden is completely fenced
- The terrace is equipped with dining table and chairs, and a large parasol to provide shade for al fresco meals.
- And last but not least the private pool, measuring 10mx5m and from 0,70 to 1,80m deep, has an immerged alarm for children's security. There are sun loungers and parasols for relaxing poolside afternoons.
- Private parking for two cars