For 2 persons - 700 € to 1100 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
Pretty stone cottage with shared pool situated in a picturesque domaine with large garden and private terrace. Ideal for two to three guests.
Le Vigneron is a lovely cottage set in the domaine Lou Couder, nestled in a tiny hamlet on the hillside above the valley of the Dordogne.
The solid wooden entrance door leads directly into:
A cosy living room with:
* a sitting area set around the stone fireplace with club armchairs, TV and lamps
* a dining area with a glass topped dining table and four chairs
French doors lead out onto the private terrace
* a fully equipped kitchen is largely open onto the lounge and offers: an electric hob and oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, kettle and toaster.
A wooden staircase leads up to the first floor where you will find nestled under the eaves:
* a double bedroom with a king size bed (180cm), bedside tables, and lamps
* a shower room with shower, washbasin and toilet
A few steep steps lead to a single bedroom, situated in the tower of the cottage. It has a single bed, bedside table and lamp. Please note that the access to this bedroom is not suitable for young children or elderly people.
* a private terrace equipped with table, chairs and stone built barbecue.
* a large pool which is shared with two other cottages (La Bergerie for 6 people, and Le Jardinier for 2 people), and is equipped with parasols and sun loungers.
* a large garden with lawns and established shrubs
* private parking