For 6 persons - 1100 € to 3500 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
Gorgeous detached 3 bedroom house with private pool & wonderful views located in the Dordogne’s most beautiful village, Beynac-Et-Cazenac.
L'Ancienne Poste (The Old Post Office) is an airy, light and spacious traditional honey-coloured stone house whose main entrance uses the original Post Office doorway.
Completely renovated it proposes high quality accommodation for a large family or group of friends, up to 7 guests.
You will appreciate the panoramic views over the Dordogne valley, the peace of the walled garden, the private pool and the history which oozes out of the stone buildings.
The original Post Office doorway leads directly into the open plan living area offering :
* A large kitchen, superbly equipped with all recent equipment: profesional gaz hob, oven, micro-waves, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, kettle....
* A spacious and elegant living room, offers a leather sofa and armchairs set around the original stone fireplace, now equiped with an efficient woode burner, coffee table and lamps. There is a flat screen TV, and a dining table seating 6.
The glassed door opens onto the terrace where you can dine al fresco, and pool area at lower level.
From the leaving room, the solid wooden stairs lead to :
* The Garden Bedroom which has an ensuite bathroom, two single beds & medieval stone archway with French doors opening onto the south-facing garden.
* The Balcony Bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, a king-size bed & double French doors giving panoramic views of the valley below.
* The Vaulted Bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, a king-size bed as well as an antique ‘sleigh’ bed. It also has a beautiful vaulted beamed ceiling along with a ceiling fan.
Like the open plan living area, all bedrooms have panoramic views over the Dordogne river and towards the surrounding châteaux.
* There is a lovely sunny south-facing terrace next to the kitchen with magnificent Dordogne river & châteaux views. There is a table & chairs for sunny al fresco breakfasts and afternoon glasses of wine overlooking stunning scenery and with beautiful sunsets.
* The newly fitted terrace at pool level also offers table & chairs and a large gaz barbecue to dine al fresco in those summer hot days.
* The newly built private pool (3,5x5mx1,20m deep) with decking offers ample sun loungers and the same panoramic views of the valley below.