For 6 persons - 700 € to 1700 € / week
Adorable house with private pool and large garden, set in the rolling countryside just a stone's throw from Sarlat and all the must see sites of the Perigord Noir. High quality equipment and comfort for unforgettable holidays in the Dordogne.
This spacious villa, bright and airy, is the ideal destination for a restful holiday in the heart of the Perigord Noir.
Situated in the picturesque hamlet of Allas, it has the advantage of being near to Sarlat and all of the attractions of the region, whilst being set in the calm of the countryside where only the birds, rabbits and the odd deer will venture into the garden to say hello!
On your return from a day spent visiting the sites, you will appreciate the beautiful private pool, the large flowered garden, the several different terraces and the panoramic view over the surrounding countryside.
Set all on the ground floor level, La Villa Allas offers a living area of 120m² and comprises:
* a spacious living room covering more than 60m², light and airy thanks to its large french windows opening onto two terraces.
Its elegant sitting area has two large sofas, a coffee table, a videoprojector and a huge wall mounted screen.
The dining area offers a dining table and six chairs, allowing you to dine inside.
* a semi open plan kitchen, extremely well equipped (4 gas hob, oven, large fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, and a generous selection of crockery and cooking equipment....)
* leading off the kitchen is a laundry room, with washing machine, iron and ironing board.
The sleeping area, accessed by a corridor, is to be found at the other side of the living room. It comprises:
* a master bedroom with a large double bed (160cm wide), bedside tables and lamps, a wardrobe and a view over the terrace and garden.
* a second double bedroom, with a large double iron bed (160cm wide), bedside tables and lamps looking out to the front of the house.
* a third, children's bedroom, offering two single beds, bedside tables and lamps, wardrobe. Blackboard and games are available for the little ones.
* a shower room offers a large tiled walk in shower and wasbasin
* a separate toilet
* the huge garden of over 4000m² offers multiple spaces for games and relaxation under the large, hundred year old trees. Our holidaymakers can even benefit from the small vegetable garden, with its aromatic herbs!
* the ever important pool, which measures 10m x 5m, with a depth of 1.40m, for your private use. Surrounded by a lovely decked terrace, it is equipped with sun longers and parasols, and a garden sofa, ideal for an evening aperitive. For the safety of our young visitors, the pool is secured by an electric cover.
* overlooking the pool, and running the full length of the house, the first terrace offers a wooden table and chairs and a parasol.
* the second covered terrace, is an extension of the living room, and offers a table and chairs to dine in the shade of the midday sun or sheltered on cooler evenings.
* the parking space in front of the house, suitable for up to 4 cars, has recently been re gravelled and is ideal for petanque tournaments!