For 11 persons - 1200 € to 3300 € / week
Charming large house on the outskirts of Domme. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private heated pool, air conditioning and panoramic view. High quality fittings for an unforgettable holiday in the heart of the Perigord Noir.
Castarnou is a beautiful, extremely spacious house, situated just a stone's throw from the famous bastide village of Domme, voted "one of the most beautiful villages in France".
The property has recently undergone a full renovation where the charm of the wooden floors and exposed beams marry perfectly with modern comforts such as air conditioning.
The house is set on three floors and offers an ideal holiday destination for up to 11 guests.
With a total surface area of over 200m², it offers on the ground floor:
- a huge lounge with two comfortable sofas, coffee table, flat screen TV, and a dining table and chairs.
- a beautiful fitted kitchen with central island, hob, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle and toaster.
- a compact laundry room with a washing machine and tumble dryer.
- a separate toilet completes this floor.
On the first floor a long corridor gives access to:
- a master bedroom, extremely spacious, with a double bed (140cm), bedside tables and lamps, a chest of drawers and a large wardrobe.
- it benefits from an en suite bathroom with bath and shower over, washbasin and toilet.
- the Blue bedroom also offers a double bed, bedside tables and lamps and beautiful wardrobe
- a children's bedroom offering two sets of bunk beds
- these two bedrooms share a shower room with shower, washbasin and toilet.
All three bedrooms have the added advantage of having a french door opening onto the balcony, and the great view beyond!
A second staircase leads up to the top floor, nestled under the eaves:
- a double bedroom with a built in cupboard, chest of drawers, and a charming single bed built into an alcove - ideal for a child wanting to be close to their parents!
- a large en suite shower room with shower, washbasin and toilet.
For the comfort of our guests the house is completely air conditioned.
In the basement you will find a table tennis table, and a billiard table, promising fun moments.
Internet wifi throughout the house.
Despite the fact that the interior of the house is superbly equipped and charming, it is more than likely outside, where you will enjoy spending your time!
- a large terrase is equipped with table and chairs and parasols for al fresco meals, whilst contemplating the view!
- a lovely private pool, 10m x 5m, offers sun loungers and parasols. It is secured by a fence and an alarm. The pool is open and heated from April to end of Sept - the final temperature depends on the weather conditions.
- the large garden is set on different levels and comprises hundred year old trees and grassy areas
- parking for 3 cars