For 6 persons - 1250 € to 3600 € / week
Superior sone property providing spacious, luxury accomodation for 6 to 8 guests. Private pool, mature park, extended views, gated parking area. Just a stone's throw from the medieval centre of Sarlat.
This spacious stone house, full of character, is situated in 2000m² of private gardens at stone's throw from the medieval city centre of Sarlat-La-Canéda, the "jewel of the black Périgord". It is the ideal place from where to explore the area.
La Maison de CROIX d'ALLON HAUTE has been fully renovated with care and attention to detail and offers all the comfort and charm for a peacefull holiday that you will never forget.
With a total surface area of about 350m² the house offers on the ground floor:
* A large entrance hall.
* A light and bright living room of about 60m² with two comfortable sofas, armchairs, coffee table, large flat TV screen and a majestic fireplace.
Its modern table and large bar are the best place to enjoy a drink (or two!)
* Adjacent is a second smaller lounge with sofa, coffee table and board games for all ages.
* The kitchen is perfectly fitted with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, professional 5 gaz ring cooker, electric oven, hob, microwave. The range of crockery, glass, cutlery and cooking utensils is very generous.
* Adjacent, the formal dining room has a long table seating 10 and a beautiful wooden dresser.
The lounge and dining room benefit from french doors leading to the garden and terraced areas
* A separate toilet is available at this level.
From the entrance hall the large staircase leads to the 1st floor where there are:
* A large landing with a desk.
On the left side:
* The master bedroom with a 160cmx200cm large bed, bedside tables and lamps, superb chestnut wardbrobe.
* It enjoys its own private bathroom with bath tub, washbasin and toilet.
On the right side of the landing are 3 other bedrooms:
* A family bedroom with a 140cm large double, a chest with drawers and a washbasin.
A step lader gives access to a mezzane area where an extra mattress set on the floor can accomodate a child.
* A double bedroom with a 140cm double bed and bed side tables. It benefits from a built in wardrobe on the landing.
* A fourth larger bedroom with a 160cm double bed, bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers, and a washbasin.
* These bedrooms share an elegant marble shower room with walk-in shower and washbasin.
* A separate toilet completes this level.
From the entrance hall, the staircase leads down to the lower level where are:
* A small shower room with shwer cabin and washbasin
* A laundry room with a washing machine, a dryer, iron and ironing board, and a second large fridge/freezer and toilet.
* The large and well maintained gated garden of 20.000m² enjoys extensive lawns and plenty of mature trees and bushes.
* The charming eating area, with a large table and chairs, is set under the wisteria. It is equipped with garden furniture, two tables to seats up to 14 guest, and a bbq for you to enjoy dining al fresco
* a few metres further away is the private pool measuring 10mx5m and from 1.5 to 2m deep. It is equipped with loungers and parasols
* At the front of the house there is a parking area for at least 4 cars with an electric gate.