For 16 persons - 1100 € to 3400 € / week
Massive villa in stone, with large fenced pool, lovely terrasse area, garden and views. Extremely spacious with its 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, and very well fitted, it is ideal for a perfect holiday all-together!
This superb newly built Villa is to be found in a the beautiful Dordogne countryside, at a glance of the famous Castels of Castelnaud and Les Milandes.
Built in a traditional true perigordine style, with lot of care and attention to details, it is the ideal base for large groups from which to explore the Dordogne area.
Organised on two levels the house offers a total living area of 280m²
On the ground floor :
* a very spacious living area with comfortable seating, overlooking the countryside through its large french windows - it is equipped with sofas, coffee table, TV and fireplace. The dining area with wooden tables and chairs can seat up to 16 guests.
* adjacent is the fully fitted kitchen, very well equipped with fridge/freezer freezer, ceramic cooker, etc...) and with a breakfast table
* There are 4 bedrooms at groundfloor:
- Two bedrooms with a queen size bed (140cm), large wardrobe, and access to the terrace area. the first double bedroom enjoys and ensuite shower room
- one double bedroom with a double bed (140cm) and a built in wardrobe
- one double bedroom with a double bed, a built in wardrobe and a crib
* Large shower room with a washbasin and walk in shower accessible to wheelchair
* Another family bathroom with a bathtub, a separate walking shower and a washbasin
* Two separate toilets are available on the ground floor
From the living room, a major wooden staircase leads to the 1st floor where are
* A large mezzanine, overlooking the living room, equipped with four armchairs
- Three other bedrooms, each enjoying an ensuite shower room with toilets :
* A bedroom with a double bed (140cm) and ensuite shower room and toilets
* A bedroom with two single beds, each 90cm large, and ensuite shower room and toilets
* A "Dormitory" bedroom with 4 single beds and ensuite shower room and toilets
* The large garden covers more than 1 hectare and is mostly with woodland. It is the ideal place for the children to play in!
* the superb terrace is equipped with tables and chairs to dine al fresco while enjoying the panoramic views.
* The large pool, 12mx6m with roman stairs, enjoys sun all day long. It is fully fenced for the children's security and has lounge chairs and parasols.
* There are large spaces at the front of the house to park up to 6 cars
* There is a private garage for storage or to park up o 3 cars, or motos and bikes