For 6 persons - 650 € to 1600 € / week
Contemporary house offering three bedrooms, large heated private pool and enclosed garden, situated in a quite street in the pretty, historic village of Daglan. Shops and restaurants within easy walking distance.
This contemporain village house is set at the end of a dead-end-lane in the medieval village of Daglan, 10 km from Domme. The house has been tastefully renovated to provide comfortable accommodation for up to 6 guests. Daglan itself is very pretty, with narrow cobbled streets and honey coloured stone houses and shops. It enjoys excellent restaurants, superette, boulangerie, and it's own colourful Sunday market, all set at a very convenient walking distance from the house.Just think: you can lie in bed and send the kids to get the croissants in the mornings!
INTERIOR DESCRIPTION :
The entrance door opens into a corridor which leads to:
* the light and extremely spacious living room with imposing fireplace, sofas, TV, coffee table and rugs.
* a dining area, with table and chairs seating 6 and french doors opening onto the terrace and garden
* Adjacent is a large, open plan and fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary equipment for preparing home cooked meals: range style cooker, fridge, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, microwave...
French doors again lead on to a secluded patio garden complete with garden furniture for those delicious Perigordian al fresco meals, of course!
* a laundry room with washing machine and separate toilet complete the ground floor.
Wooden stairs lead out of the lounge to the first floor where there are three double bedroom, each one tastefully decorated.
* a bathroom with a bath and separate shower, a washbasin and a WC
During winter, the house is very cosy thanks to a full gas fired central heating, and open fireplace. Internet Wifi access throughout.
- A terrace area is equipped with dining table and chairs, and a vine covered pergola provides shade for al fresco meals.
- The garden is mostly lawned, with a raised wooden decked area.
- And last but not least the private pool, measuring 10m x 5m, is heated from May to September. There are sun loungers and parasols for relaxing poolside afternoons.
- Private enclosed parking for two cars just in front of the house