For 8 persons - 1200 € to 2600 € / week
This superb property offers a quality 4 bedroom accommodation, with private heated pool, large garden and great views. Extremely well equipped, fully air conditioned - comfortable accommodation for up to 8 guests.
La Bouffardie is recently built in the Perigordine style, and offers quality accommodation for up to 8 guests.
The property offers 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, beautifully landscaped gardens, spectacular views, heated swimming pool, air-conditioning in every room, telephone and ADSL - everything for a perfect vacation.
The solid wooden front door opens onto the entrance hall which in turn gives access to:
* a large and spacious open plan living room with 3 double french windows that open onto the terrace.
- A lounge area with comfortable sofas seating 8, a 105cm LCD flat screen HD television with full UK satellite and french reception. A DVD player is also provided.
- The dining area looks out over the terrace, swimming pool and uninterrupted views of the valley, and offers a wooden dining table and chairs seating 8.
- The kitchen is fully fitted with an integral oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher. The hob is electric with an extractor fan. There are plenty of fitted cupboards catering for 8 persons.
* the ground floor master bedroom is vast, and offers a large double bed (160cm wide), a sofa, huge built in wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables and lamps, and even a flat screen TV. The large bedroom has double aspect windows, air conditioning and heating.
* A large en-suite bathroom with a built in shower, separate bath, double vanity unit, toilet, bidet and heated towel rail.
* A downstairs cloakroom with toilet and washbasin
* The internal garage accessed from the hall includes the laundry facilities, washing machine and tumble dryer.
A wooden staircase leads to the first floor where you will find:
* one bedroom with twin beds (90 x 190cm), wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables and lamps.
* a second bedroom also with twin beds, a cot, bedside table
* an en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity unit, WC and heated towel rail.
* a third bedroom is extremely spacious and offers a large double bed (160 x 200cm), wardrobe, armchairs, chest of drawers, bedside tables and another TV.
* a large shower room with built in shower, vanity unit, toilet and heated towel rail.
All rooms have air conditioning for your comfort in the hot Dordogne summers!
Internet access on WiFi throughout the property.
* The 3 french windows in the lounge open onto a large 100 square metre terrace that in turn overlooks the swimming pool, landscaped gardens and valley. A beautiful iron table and chairs and a gas barbeque are provided for your al fresco meals, in the shade of the electric blind. You can relax on one of the sunbeds under a parasol, or if you are feeling energetic, make the most of the table tennis table!
* At each end of the terrace are steps leading down to the heated swimming pool. The pool has a Roman end with steps for easy access and has a new alarm system [fitted in 2010] for security. There is a terrace round the pool with sunbeds and a hot/cold shower.
* The beautiful gardens extend to over half an acre and are a feature of this property.
* Private parking for 3 cars
The Dordogne River and the village of Cénac St Julien is only 3 kilometres away with Domme and the famous medieval market town of Sarlat close by.
La Bouffardie is a small hamlet with a handful of houses, private and quiet but not isolated.
Cénac is a large village with a post office, pharmacie, doctor’s surgery, supermarché, newsagent, 2 bakers, 2 butchers, hairdresser, and a number of cafés, places to eat, a garage and a Crédit Agricole bank. There is an excellent market every Tuesday, a farm shop with local produce and a wine store.