For 6 persons - 600 € to 1800 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
Lovely stone barn conversion, with private pool and garden. Recently renovated, full of character - ideal family holiday destination.
This stone barn has recently been totally renovated and offers comfortable accommodation for 4 to 6 guests. Original features have been retained throughout: stone walls, exposed beams and parquet flooring.
The glazed entrance door opens onto the open plan living area comprising:
* a fully fitted wooden kitchen with tiled work surfaces offering dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, fridge, coffee machine, kettle, toaster. There is a table and chairs ideal for breakfasts.
* the dining area is set in the middle of the living space with a cathedral roof and mezzanine areas above. The dining table seats up to 8 guests.
* a cosy and comfortable sitting area is reached via one step down and the sofas and armchairs are set around a woodburner stove, perfect for mid or low season stays. It has a coffee table, flat screen TV, DVD, lamps and a french door opening onto the private terrace and garden.
* a shower room and toilet are situated on the ground floor.
* a laundry room with washing machine/tumble dryer and second fridge/freezer completes this level.
The lovely wooden staircase leads up to the first floor, separated into two distinct areas:
* to the left the master bedroom with its super king size bed, bedside tables, lamps, stone walls and beamed ceiling.
* the family bathroom with bath and shower over, pedestal wash basin, toilet and bidet.
The two further bedrooms are situated to the right of the staircase, on the second mezzanine:
* a first bedroom with a double bed, and a small single bed ideal for a child; wardrobe; bedside tables and lamps and once again stone walls and beamed ceiling.
* the third and last bedroom offers two single beds, which can be joined together to make a large double;
* An enclosed, private courtyard surrounded by roses and wisteria, with table and chairs and garden furniture for relaxing.
* A private pool, heated from May to September, measuring 6m x 3m88, and fully fenced for the security of young guests.
* situated around the pool and to the rear of the barn, the large fenced garden offers lawned areas, sunloungers and a swing and slide.
The friendly, and very discreet owners, live next door. They have their own pool and garden, and no direct views over the terrace pool and garden of the barn. They will gladly give you any recommendations on local attractions, or help where necessary, but are extremely respectful of their guests privacy.