For 10 persons - 5600 € to 5600 € / week
Magnificent high quality property, completely renovated, set on the ramparts of the famous medieval village of Domme. 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, air conditioning, heated pool, jacuzzi, enclosed garden and panoramic views.
This village house, built in the golden stone typical of the Dordogne, offers the ideal destination for a relaxing holiday in the Dordogne.
Dating from the 14th and 18th centuries, its recent renovation successfully mixes stunning original features – vaulted ceiling, paving stones, majestic fireplaces, - with the comfort and modernity of the 21st century – air conditioning, central heating, an industrial style veranda. La Dommerie is a stunning property: spacious, elegantly decorated and extremely comfortable.
The glazed entrance door opens onto a hallway with terracotta floor tiles and antique furniture.
* A magnificent formal lounge/library with comfortable sofas, an impressive fireplace and a wide selection of books invites you to relax and unwind
A corridor with vaulted ceiling leads to a beautiful stone and wrought iron staircase, which in turn leads to the first floor and directly into:
* A large, bright and airy dining room set in the industrial style veranda, with access into the enclosed garden and terrace.
* Leading off is a fully equipped kitchen with range cooker, second oven and electric hob, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, and all the crockery and cookware necessary for preparing delicious home cooked meals.
On this level you will find three double bedrooms:
* The first, the Blue Suite, with a large double bed, marble fireplace and en suite shower room with separate toilet.
* The Grey Suite, also with a large double bed, wooden floor and en suite shower room with separate toilet
* The third bedroom, The Red Suite, benefits also from its en suite shower room and separate toilet, and also direct access to a private terrace.
Accessible through a small sitting room, which also has access to the private terrace, a wooden staircase leads to the second floor, where the fourth bedroom nestles under the eaves.
* The Green Suite, has a large double bed, and an en suite bathroom with bath and shower over, and separate toilet.
The fifth and last bedroom is situated in the west wing of the property and is accessed through the garden and the exterior only. This magnificent bedroom is extremely spacious and is furnished in a colonial style: tiled floor, ceiling fan and panoramic views over the valley below.
All of the bedrooms are equipped with a king size bed (180cm wide) which can be transformed into two single beds per room if necessary. Each bedroom has its own en suite shower or bathroom; toilet; air conditioning and safe.
For the comfort of our guests, a mid stay cleaning of 4 hours is included on the Wednesday.
Despite the fact that the house is extremely welcoming and comfortable, it is probably outside, comfortably installed in the walled, flowered garden, built on the ramparts of Domme itself, where you will prefer to relax after your daily excursions, whilst savouring the panoramic view over the valley below.
The private pool (6.5m x 3m, 1.5m deep), and the jacuzzi, both open and heated from May to September, complete the property and bring the final touch for an unforgettable holiday in the heart of the fortified medieval village of Domme
Private parking for 4 cars at 100m from the house