For 6 persons - 1200 € to 4250 € / week
A magnificent stone property, recently renovated, provides an extremely high quality accommodation for 6 guests. Private heated pool, huge garden, jacuzzi, fantastic view of Domme - everything you need for THE most memorable holiday!
This imposing stone building is set a stone's throw from the fabulous medieval village of Domme. Parts of the building date from the 16th century, and the mix of original features and modern furniture and equipment will quite simply take your breath away! Imagine spending your holiday in the galleried lounge with its high ceiling; dining in the amazing dining room with its vaulted ceiling; waking in the master bedroom with a panoramic view of Domme; or listening to music in the round, stone ceiling room. We can guarantee you will not want to leave!
The entrance to the house is via two glass doors:
* they open directly into the fabulous lounge with its high ceilings, galleried mezzanine level and picture windows with views over Domme. Comfortable sofas are set around the imposing stone fireplace, and the flat screen TV. Different seating areas are ideal for board games, or for appreciating the panoramic view from the large picture window.
* leading from the lounge you will step back in time and enter the vaulted dining room through a metal grill. The modern glass dining table seating 10, and transparent chairs do not detract in the slightest from the architectural features of this room: stone walls, floodlit alcoves, and narrow windows set in the thick walls.
* the fully fitted kitchen offers all the mod cons necessary for preparing home cooked meals with the fresh produce bought at the numerous local markets. You will find an electric oven, hob, fridge freezer, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, etc, etc
The kitchen opens onto two terraces - offering a choice of areas for breakfast or an aperitif!
* To the other side of the lounge, another metal grill and solid oak door open onto the "Suite Dommoise". This room has a huge picture window offering a magnificent view of Domme - imagine it rising above the mist in the morning, or glowing with the steetlights in the evening. It is equipped with a large double bed, 160cm wide, bedside tables and lamps.
It benefits from an en suite shower room complete with shower, washbasin, toilet and dressing area.
* a laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board is strategically hidden behind cupboard doors.
* as is a separate toilet and handbasin.
The majestic oak staircase leads up to:
The first floor:
* the mezzanine area hovers above the lounge to three sides and offers a study area complete with desk and bookshelves. A french door opens onto the rear upper garden and jacuzzi. It gives access to:
* the romantic "Baldequin Suite" with a large four poster bed also shares the view of Domme! Here you will find a solid wooden wardobe, bedside tables, lamps, chest of drawers and a flat screen TV.
This bedroom also benefits from an en suite shower room with basin and toilet, and has an independent access via a heavy wooden door and stone exterior steps.
* from the study area, a few stone steps lead to:
* the music bedroom with its high vaulted, stone ceiling - a superb acoustic experience! It has a double bed, bedside tables and armchairs and a hifi system quadro phonic.
* a family bathroom complet with bath and shower over, and washbasin
* and a separate toilet
* Le Manoir du Colombier nestles in the heart of its fabulous 10 000m² gardens, planted with numerous shrubs and fruit trees. Large lawned areas provide an ideal spot for ball games.
* You can make the most of the various different terraces available:
- the terrace in front of the property offers an iron table and chairs, and a comfortable sofas and armchairs
- the kitchen terrace to the side of the house is ideal for informal breakfasts or lunches
- the vine covered terrace with its table and chairs and gas plancha is ideal for shady lunches in the heat of the summer
* The jacuzzi is surrounded by a charming stone japanese garden. Open from April to October it is covered to enable bathing in all weathers.
* Set in front of the property, and enjoying the splendid view of Domme, the brand new swimming pool (available May 2019), measures 13m x 5m, and is equipped with sun loungers and parasols. It is secured by an electric cover and is heated from May to the end of September.
* Parking for several cars, one of which is covered.