For 5 persons - 1500 € to 2000 € / week
**NEW** An elegant and charming hideaway in the heart La Roque Gageac, "one of the most beautiful villages of France". Quality fittings and decoration offer comfortable and romantic accomodation.
Classed as one of "The Most Beautiful Villages in France", La Roque-Gageac, nestles against the honey stone cliffs, and is reflected in the Dordogne River. It more than merits it's ranking amongst the most picturesque and authentic villages of France.
This house, nestled on one of the narrow streets above the village, is a typical perigordine village house, set on two levels.
The house, completely and recently renovated with taste and intelligence, offers a perfect spot for your holidays - within the village, but far enough out to appreciate the benefits, without being in the middle of the waves of tourists!
Set on two levels, the house offers on the ground floor :
* an elegant sitting room with two sofas, a coffee table, lamps, flat screen TV and direct access to the terrace and also a balcony.
* a dining area seating 6
* a large and fully equipped kitchen with gas cooker, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, etc...
* a lovely bedroom with a queen size bed (160cm), bed side tables, chest with drawers, wardrobe, and also french doors opening onto a private balcony to enjoy the view!
* an ensuite shower room with shower, wash basin, washing machine and tumble dryer
* a separate toilet completes this floor
From the lounge, a steep staircase leads down to the lower floor where you will find :
* a second sitting room with rattan furniture and a single bed.
* an elegant second bedroom with twin beds which can be joined together to make a large double
* a bathroom with a bath, and washbasin.
* a separate toilet
* From breakfast, to starlit dinners, you will not tire of the view over the valley below, comfortably installed on the terrace equipped with tables, chairs, and loungers.
* A superb private pool, benefits from sunshine all day long. Measuring 7m x 3m it is secured by an immerged alarm, and is equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
* Private covered parking for 1 car 20m from the house.
* Built on a hillside, the garden comprises different levels and terraces, some of which could be dangerous for young children.
* There is a 2m large area on the way to access the house which is not suitable for wide cars.