For 4 persons - 600 € to 1600 € / week
Lovely house with huge garden and private pool. Great views - ideal for walkers and nature lovers - peace and quiet guaranteed!
Nestled in a hectare of gardens, this tastefully decorated house offers all the home comforts for a relaxing holiday! Hidden in the woods, on the hillside above the pretty village of Daglan, La Pièce Carré guarantees a peaceful location for a family holiday.
The house is at the end of a country lane, with no passing traffic, and the ideal departure point for long walks amongst the ancien stone walls and woods of this area of the Dordogne.
The front door opens on to the entrance hall, which in turn opens onto:
- a large, bright and airy living room, with comfortable sofas, flat screen TV, Internet, coffee table, lamps and a beautiful stone fireplace offering a focal point in winter months. Large french windows open onto the south west facing terrace.
- an open plan fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge freezer, hob, oven, coffee machine, kettle and toaster.
- a dining area with wooden table and chairs seating 6;
- a double bedroom with double bed, bedside tables, lamps and wardrobe.
- a twin bedroom with two single beds, bedside table and lamps.
- a bathroom with bath and shower over and washbasin
- a separate toilet
Despite the comfortable interior accomodation, it is without doubt outside that you will spend the most of your time!
- The newly built large salt water pool (10m x 5m) is equipped with a submerged alarm for the children's safety, and sun loungers, parasols and a table and chairs for your comfort and relaxation.
- Several tables and chairs are set in and around the garden, offering various shady and sunny spots for an aperitif or an al fresco meal whilst savouring the view.
- a hectare of woodland, stone walls and grassland offers the paradise for children and adults alike
- Private parking for 2 cars