For 5 persons - 600 € to 1600 € / week
Charming holiday home on the outskirts of the village of St Martial de Nabirat. Large garden, sauna and private pool. Peace and quiet guaranteed!
Nestled in the countryside, on the outskirts of the village of St Martial de Nabirat, Pimpeou is the ideal spot for a relaxing holiday.
With its three bedrooms, open plan living room and sauna, it is ideal for a couple or small family.
It benefits from a private pool, large terrace and pretty garden.
The house is situated on the ground floor of a typically perigordine house. The first floor is not accessible to guestsn but is NOT occupied. You will be the sole people on site with private use of the whole property (garden and pool included)
Set all on one level, the house offers:
* a light and airy open plan living room with two french windows opening directly onto the terrace. It comprises:
- a comfortable sitting area with corner sofa, coffee table and flat screen TV
- a fully equipped kitchen (fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric hob and oven, coffee machine, toaster and kettle
- and a dining area with table and 6 chairs allowing you to dine inside
* a lovely double bedroom (bed 140cm) with french doors opening onto the terrace, large cupboard, bedside tables and lamps
* a second bedroom with two single beds which can be pushed together to make a large double
* and a third bedroom with a single bed and wardrobe
* a modern shower room with tiled shower and vanity unit
* a separate toilet
* and the cherry on the cake - a four place sauna!
* a lovely south facing terrace with a table and six chairs, barbecue and sun loungers. A large retractable blind offers shade in the heat of the day
* a large private garden with established shrubs and grassed areas
* a pretty pool, 8m x 4m, set below the house with parasols and sun loungers. It is open from May to September.