For 4 persons - 900 € to 1400 € / week
Beautiful stone house with private pool and garden, enjoying a magnificient views over the valley. Set in the Dordogne Golden Triangle it the ideal base for relaxing holidays.
Nestled on a hillside above a typical pretty hamlet of the Perigord Noir, the Villa Les Vignes is the ideal destination for a relaxing holiday in the heart of the Dordogne Golden Triangle.
On your return from the numerous visits the immediate surroundings have to offer, you will appreciate cooling off in the beautiful private all-fenced pool, playing in the large garden, and all whilst enjoying the view over the valley below.
Spacious, bright and airy, the house is set all on the ground floor level:
- with a large living room of over 70m² with lounge (sofas, armchairs, coffee table, flat screen TV, wood burner stove) and dining area with massive oak wooden table and 6 seats. Its two large french window opens onto the panoramic terrace area overlooking the pool and garden.
- The corner open plan modern kitchen, is completely equipped with dishwasher, oven, microwave, kettle, coffee machine etc... The crokery equipment is very generous.
The sleeping area is set at the other side of the entrance. It comprises:
- a first double bedroom with a double bed, bedside tables and wardrobe. It enjoys direct access to the terrace throught its glazed french windows.
- an adjacent twin bedroom -where the two single beds can be joined together to make a large double- bedside table and wardrobe.
- They share a large family shower room with walk in shower and vanity unit
- separate toilet are available at groundfloor.
- The 1000m² garden is mostly lawned and ideal for football game!
- The terrace area, on the total lenght of the house, is equipped with dining table and chairs, and a large parasol to provide shade for al fresco meals. It overlooks the garden and the pool and enjoys a panoramic view over the valley underneath!
- And last but not least the private pool, measuring 10mx5m and from 0,70 to 1,80m deep, is all fenced for our youngest visitors security. There are sun loungers and parasols for relaxing poolside afternoons.
- Private parking for two cars and garage for bikes and storage