For 10 persons - 2000 € to 4300 € / week
A magnificent stone property, with private heated pool, just a stone’s throw from the pretty village of Daglan. 5 bedrooms, 4 shower rooms, Ideal for a relaxing family holiday.
This typical Perigordine stone house is situated near to Daglan and the Dordogne Valley, ideally situated for discovering the area. The house consists of two wings, which have been linked together with a fabulous summer lounge and large kitchen. The house is south facing and all rooms have windows offering great views over the pool, garden and countryside beyond.
* A fabulous huge living room with rattan sofa and armchairs; and a dining table seats 10. French doors open onto the terrace, garden and pool area.
* The magnificent kitchen, with painted wooden units, dining table, range style cooker, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, coffee machine, toaster. French doors open onto the terrace with views over the pool and garden.
* a second lounge, the winter sitting room, more cosy with comfortable sofas and a wood burning stove.
* a magnificent master bedroom with large double bed, chest of drawers and armchair. This bedroom benefits from french doors which open directly onto the terrace.
* A private shower room with washbasin and WC
* A laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
* A separate toilet with washbasin complete this floor
A staircase leads up to the first floor where you will find:
* A double bedroom with bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
* A twin bedroom with chest of drawers and lamps
* And an en suite bathroom with bath, toilet and washbasin.
The second sleeping area is situated at the opposite end of the property.
Accessible via a staircase leading up from the winter sitting room, and opening of a mezzanine:
* A Double bedroom with bedside tables and lamps.
* An en suite shower room with shower, washbasin and toilet.
A small staircase leads from the winter lounge down to the garden level, where you will find the fifth and final bedroom:
* offering two single beds and direct access to the garden
* An en suite shower room with wash basin and toilet.
The house is set in extensive grounds, and has great south facing views over the rolling countryside.
The large heated pool nestles below the house, and benefits from sun all day long. Its surrounding terrace is equipped with sun loungers and parasols. The final temperature of the water depends on the meteorological conditions.
A large terrace is situated in front of the summer lounge and kitchen, with table and chairs for al fresco dining.
Private parking for up to 4 cars.