For 8 persons - 2150 € to 3968 € / week
A fabulous property perched on the hilltop with amazing views. Superbly equipped and offering four bedrooms and a private pool, Le Belvedere is the perfect destination for a relaxing holiday in the Dordogne.
This idyllic hilltop retreat offers high quality accommodation for up to 8 guests.
The solid wooden entrance door opens onto a corridor which gives access to:
- a fully fitted spacious kitchen, with gas hob, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster and all the necessary equipment and crockery for enjoying home cooked meals. A wooden table is ideal for breakfast, and the glass door gives direct access to the long terrace.
- a large living/dining room with exposed beams, majestic stone fireplace, leather corner sofa, wooden dining tablewith 8 chairs. There is a large flat screen TV with English channels and a DVD player. Two glazed french doors open onto the terrace and there is also a bar with a plethora of books.
A lovely wooden staircase leads up to the first floor where you will find:
- a master bedroom with double bed, dressing table, TV and bedside tables and lamps.
- an en suite bathroom with bath and shower over, double washbasins and toilet
- the second bedroom has a double bed, wardrobe and bedside tables.
- the third bedroom also offers a double bed and a wardrobe.
- the fourth and final bedroom has two single beds, dressing table and wardrobe.
For your comfort all the bedrooms are air conditioned and enjoy the same fabulous views over the valley below.
- a family bathroom with bath and shower over, double washbasins and toilet completes this floor.
Despite the fact that the house is extremely comfortable and well equipped, the real plus of this property is the view from the outside spaces.
- a beautiful terrace runs the length of the house and is equipped with dining table and chairs, a retractable blind, and a barbecue. Imagine the leisurely evenings spent savouring the magnificent view with a glass of wine!
- the private swimming pool is set on a suspended wooden terrace and measures 11m x 5m. It is equipped with sun loungers, parasols and a second dining table perched high above the valley.
- Private parking in front of the house for three cars.
NB: Due to its situation on the cliffside the garden and terrace have steep drops and is not suitable for young children.